With the rapid development of the automotive industry, many people have a car of their own, but the popularity of the car is bound to increase the incidence of traffic accidents. According to statistics from the traffic control department, the traffic accident rate in China is higher than that in developed countries. About 60,000 people die each year from traffic accidents. The probability of traffic accidents is 1.5 times higher than that during the day, and 55% of accidents occur at night. Therefore, driving safety at night is very important. The lighting effect of the car is directly related to the safety of driving. Therefore, it is very necessary to pay attention to the car lighting system. Let us explore how to maintain the car headlights.
The quality of the light bulb in driving directly affects our driving safety. The high-quality light bulb not only has a long service life, but also has the advantages of good stability, sufficient brightness, concentrated focus, long range and the like, and its lighting effect is much better. Inferior bulbs have a short life and do not guarantee the stability of the lighting. When driving, especially when overtaking, it is easy to cause mistakes and cause traffic accidents. In addition, even if you use a good quality bulb, pay attention to daily maintenance. Just as a car needs to be regularly replaced with an oil filter, the light bulb is no exception. Under normal circumstances, the car will be damaged after driving 50,000 kilometers or after two years of use. Light bulbs that are used for a long time will become darker, and the irradiation distance will become shorter, which will affect driving at night. At this point, we need to replace the bulb to eliminate driving safety hazards.
1. Daily travel should check whether the lines of the lights are normal, including headlights, width lights, turn signals, tail lights, fog lights, etc. Always understand the condition of the lights to avoid unnecessary accidents.
2. When replacing the lamp, do not touch the lamp directly with your hand. In order to avoid contamination, it will affect the heat of the lamp when the heat is not generated, thus slowing down the service life of the lamp.
3. Clean the car lamp cover frequently. In the usual driving, it is inevitable that some dust and sludge will be stained. Especially in the rainy weather, we should pay more attention to the wiping of the lampshade, so that not only the beauty of the car can be avoided, but also the sludge can affect the lighting effect of the car.
4. When we clean the engine, there should be no residual water vapor, because as the engine temperature increases, the vaporized water easily enters the headlights, causing the lights to be short-circuited and affecting the service life of the lamps.
5. When there is a crack in the lamp, it should be repaired in the auto repair shop in time, because the air entering the cracked bulb will cause the lamp to malfunction, which will not operate normally and directly damage the bulb.
The assistance of the lights in the evening driving is very important. In order to avoid unnecessary safety hazards, it is hoped that the majority of car owners will pay more attention to maintaining and maintaining the lights of their own cars, and develop good maintenance and maintenance habits to prevent them from happening.
Post time: Apr-23-2023